Position: System Analyst
No of vacancies: 2 (Two)
Under immediate supervision, analyzes and documents current systems functions and recommends changes to existing applications or interfaces. Works with technical team to implement and test changes. Supports users on existing information systems.
- Consult with business users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Analyzes the users’ needs in an effort to develop/modify new and existing programs.
- Assist Programmers and Programmer Analysts in system acceptance testing and troubleshooting.
- Act as user liaison to resolve system issues and write reports according to user or management requests.
- Conducts tests of new and modified applications. Participates in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS). (last semester’s students can apply)
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency and experience in Basic Web Development and using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Analytical skills, reliable & timely decision maker with attention to detail is critical (decisions based on relevant information, alternatives and risk; with documentation of these details to support decisions)