Web design and Development course with PHP Codeigniter
This advance training course will help you to learn how to use Codeigniter, a powerfull PHP framework to build web application. Along with other content, this course will cover key codeigniter concepts, such as the Model, Controll, view pattern and working with database. Then advance codeigniter concepts for instance, validation, uploading user file, logging and many more.
Why PHP Codeigniter?
This open sourse framework has a huge demand around the world because of its effectiveness and dynamic features.
Main features of PHP Codeigniter Framework
- Easy to develop: Codeigniter is very easy to use for beginner who have basic knowledge web design, everyone can build large php based web applications with less development errors and difficulties. it follow very easy coding rules, you may naming your own code and implement them.
Small in Size: Php CodeIgniter framework files are very small in size(Near about 2 MB) means no consumption of extra server space. This file size also include user guide with its framework package of 2MB.
Fit to every hosting: Php CodeIgniter work with standard php hosting plans, you may use it with every shared, dedicated hosting plans with standard database. No need of any extra or specific hosting plans to build web applications using CodeIgniter, but make sure use hosting which fit to latest version of php hosting.
Free guide documents: For provide easy development to beginners, CodeIgniter contain free manual guide of its usage for development web applications. This guide becomes very helpful for php developers who come in touch with CodeIgniter on first time or in beginner’s stage.
Course Duration: 24 classes
Class Duration: 1.30 - 2 hours
Class Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Total Seat: 10 per class
Course Fee : BDT 13000
Pre-requisite: Any one can join
- You can design Web Pages using HTML, CSS
- You can use Bootstrap (JQuery) to make the page interactive
- You can make web pages dynamic using PHP
- You can integrate MySQL with PHP and make database connectivity